VIRTUAL SALES AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Buruuj Training is a Pan-African eLearning Institute for Businesses, Entrepreneurship, Information Technology, Islamic Finance, Islamic Studies and Language courses.
BTI has both physical and online presence. We are looking for Sales and Marketing interns to sell our brand and courses.
Internship opportunities are available to candidates throughout Africa. However, we give priority to present and past BTI students as part of our Student support.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application and CV through email@example.com
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or diploma programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of the key official languages in Africa: English, Swahili, Arabic, Oromo, or French.
- Have excellent academic performance, as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have access to a smart phone and reliable internet.
- Have passion for Sales and Marketing
BTI Internship Supervisor will be having occasional one on one interaction with our interns. The assignments and the interaction will help them gain experience and on-the-job training in a flexible manner without commuting.
Successful applicant will be eligible for monthly stipend. In addition, BTI reimburses all the costs incurred while undertaking sales and marketing assignments given by the Institute.