FREE: BURJI HISTORY CLASS AT BURUUJ TRAINING INSTITUTE NOW OPEN TO NON-STUDENTS
Launched in September 2021, the Burji Language Course at BTI College has three subjects:
- Burji Grammar & Vocabulary.
- Listening & Speaking
- Burji History.
This trimester, we have opened the History class to non-students as part of our intellectual CSR.
We are about to start a discussion and criticism of Shibru Galla’s 2019 history book titled Burji Ancestors: History, Origin….
Join Dr. Tego Wolasa online every Tuesday from 8.45 pm for the Burji history class as he discusses the over 180 pages book page by page, chapter by chapter, until its conclusion.
We will also invite Ato Shibru, the author, for a few classes so that we can all benefit from his vast knowledge and experience.
Required for the class
- Reliable internet.
- Download the google meet app – we use google meet.
- Pen and paper for taking down notes.
- Purchase the book if you can access it.
- Save this meeting joining link since we will use it for every class: bit.ly/BTITego
Read Preview of the book here