WE ARE HIRING A DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
Buruuj is a Pan African eLearning Institute for Business, Information Technology, Islamic Finance, Islamic Studies and Language courses.
We are based at Ongata Rongai along Helena Road, Off Magadi road. We have a huge presence and interests online.
BTI is a startup Institute which is registered with the TVET Authority under the Ministry of Education.
We are looking for a candidate with the below-listed qualifications.
- Have worked with an Institute/College for at least three years.
- Tutoring experience in the field of IT or Business related Fields.
- In Possession of at least a Degree in Either IT or Business-related Field.
- Be in a procession of pedagogy.
- Be excellent in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent in Computer literacy.
- Possession of a TVET tutor number will be an added advantage.
The person will be responsible for some of the under listed:
- Deputizing the Principal in running the Institute.
- Responsible for Managing the BTI physical campus based at Ongata Rongai.
- Tutor students at the Ongata Rongai Campus as well as online.
- Coordinate Sales and Marketing activities.
- Manage production of BTI learning materials and handouts.
- Manage Online BTI Tutors.
- Manager Employees at BTI Ongata Rongai Campus.
- Manage BTI Staff and Student Portal.
- Manage BTI eLearning Portal and eLibrary.
If you have any of the qualifications mentioned above, we are looking for you. Send your application together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th June 2022.